Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
Beyrouth, Lebanon
-"Je vois tout, je sens tout, mille détails entrent en moi comme de longues échardes et m'écorchent vive. Mille détails que d'autres ne remarquent pas parce qu'ils ont des peaux de crocodiles." Les Yeux Jaunes Des Crocodiles, Khaterine Pancol.

mardi 10 avril 2012

My 6939th Night


Tonight, I sit by the river of the Incomplete, a lot has slipped away and I can feel from the center of my bones to the crown of my head that a lot, yes a lot is yet to come, that my finest day is yet unknown. This isn’t happiness I dare and say. Not because I am unquenchable or insatiable, but because I know and was taught that true happiness comes from a fairly long process that consists mainly from being content with who and what you are, from understanding the value of time and learning not to waste away this precious gift, and from love. Yes love, LOVE. You may think it is cliché, you may think I am talking about this stupid commercial love that suddenly blooms around in February but NO. I’m talking about the true love of the self, the greatest love of ALL! And this love comes only through achievement (Humata, Hukhta, Huvarshta /Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds – Zoroastrianism).
Tonight, I stand at the dawn of my 6940th day on this earth where I’ve ran, tripped, walked, fell, countless times. I stand in front of this open life and ask myself: “If my life were a book and I were the author, how would I want the story to go?” Well… I wish to give the best of me every single day, to taste the bitter in order to have a glimpse of the sweet, to run with bleeding knees, to race with destiny, to feel eternity. Wait, I don’t “wish”, I will.
Tonight, I fly because I am so blessed to have you. Yes you. All of you. The one that raised me up and the rare ones that pulled me down. You made me think and question so much and through you I had to learn what I’ve got, what I’m not and most of all who I am. Yes who I am, I quote Osho: "There is no greater ecstasy than to know who you are." And damn he is right!

I thank you, And as I breathe, I hope…
As I hope, I live…
As I live, I dream…
As I dream, I wake up to strive and make them dreams come true…
And last but not least, I wish…

SN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Membres